Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my school throws 'school-sponsored' parties

Dear lord the debauchery never ceases. This weekend (meaning two weekends ago when I started writing this post for the first time) started on Thursday after Jessica and my first day of rugby and didn’t end until, well, it never really does end in fact. In any case. On Thursday was the school’s first party. (yes, our school sponsors parties. It is amazing) it was at this disco called red light, which was small, and packed to the gills – see photo.


There was dancing, and flirting, and more dancing, and laughing, and a bit of fighting. Oh, and did I mention there was an open bar? Man I love my school. The party went all night, and into the morning. Some of us lasting longer than others… (we don't know her)


I’m pretty sure that along with 20 other strong people we closed the club down at 5am or so.



(hooray for the Americans!) The party continued far into the night with a final bedtime of 830 or 9 or so in the morning. So much for being a proper person with a normal Thursday night bedtime… I went to bed after most people had already been at work for a bit. (this tid bit of info was pointed out to me by one of such workers….sucker) : )

No comments: