Wednesday, October 15, 2008

more school parties...

So my school literally has a party at least once a week, and I say that in utter seriousness. This past week they turned the entire school into a dance club. Complete with smog, lasers, two dance floors, three bars, and porta-poties. I managed to leave my ticket at the girls house, as ususal, so sam and I made the pilgrimage all the way back across the city to go fetch it. And finish some more liquor along the way. (I have a vague recollection of giving some nice teenager on the metro the rest of my drink because I didn’t want it anymore… ) in any case, we make it back to the party, can’t find a one of our friends. So we hang out the two of us. and then we get separated. I wound up with sam’s camera for a long time, somehow, which wound up being really amazing because the next morning when none of us could really remember what happened we looked through the photos, and it turned out to be a pretty good documentation of everything that happened. Turns out I talked to 3 random boys who go to school where I go, I don’t remember them, I don’t recognize them, but I’m sure they were nice because I apparently talked to them for the better part of an hour. Oh the joys of drunken, un-remembered friendships. Oh, and on a funnier note, it was really slippery, and many people fell down. Myself included. About 6 times.

Oh, and on an even funnier note, at the end of the night there was a really nice boy on top of the bar…. In his birthday suit. Man I love my school. nowhere else will you be allowed to convert the entire school into a dance club, and then allow entire nudity because everyone is so belligerently drunk at that point that no one finds it weird, or wrong, or really out of the ordinary. In fact, two nights before this party, I was down in the school bar, and another nice young fellow (on a dare from one of his friends I’m assuming) got naked too. The French. Nudity. It goes so well together.

No comments: