Tuesday, January 27, 2009

so i suppose some clarifications are necessary...

so i suppose that some of you are thoroughly confused at this point as to what is going on with me.

here are the necessary clarifications:

1. i am not going to milan second semseter.
2. i decided to stay here in wonderful paris. i love it. why ruin a good thing?
3. i went home for christmas. and surprised everyone. not even my mama or my papa or my lindsay knew i was coming home. GRAND FUN. everyone should try it sometime.
4. i really did go to egypt and i will post a few pictures soon just to prove it. as for stories, best to just ask me in person so i can talk your ear off for the better part of two hours rather than type for the next eight in order to get them all out.
5. gros bisous = big kisses
6. do not panic for me after reading my day two post. i am alive. and functioning. and still having loads of fun despite being banished to the banlieue.
7. banlieue = parisian suburbs = horrendous = a bit ghetto
8. ghetto = http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ghetto

for further clarifications and questions, please email.

No comments: